Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is the main contact for all VA and Medical Center customer interaction, order processing, and all related customer requests. Primary responsibilities include building customer relationships through telephone, email, and live chat interactions.
The Inside Sales team works closely with Regional Trainers, Product Management, Customer Service, and Quality Management to create a positive and seamless experience for our medical facility based customers.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide primary interface with a variety of institutional based customers, via phone, email, and video conferencing.
- Act as the key customer contact for accounts
- Perform customer discovery and coordinate appropriate follow-up/trainings with Cefaly Regional Trainers
- Schedule and follow up on Regional Trainer “in-service” meetings.
- Assist with and process customer orders
- In conjunction with the Cefaly Customer Service team, resolve customer issues, questions and complaints in a professional and collaborative manner
- Must demonstrate initiative to improve professional skills and department processes
- Consistently add-on and associative sell
- Converting prospect in customers
- Consistently obtaining new leads and updating current contact information in the CRM tool (salesforce)
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated business judgment
- Excellent demonstrated professional communication skills, written and spoken English, including correct usage of grammar and sentence structure and appropriate professional messaging and tone
- Excellent general computer skills, including a solid working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience with a CRM system preferred (SalesForce)
- Experience with navigating (facility, customer end point) remotely
- Veteran or experience with working with Veterans Affairs Department *nice to have
- Experience or education in Biology/Anatomy *nice to have
- Experience with migraine treatment or Neurology *nice to have
Personal Traits and Characteristics:
- Reliable, dependable, diligent Highly organized with good time management skills
- Excellent work attendance record
- Task oriented
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task with a high priority in meeting deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- The successful candidate shall exhibit a sense of ownership, urgency, be solution orientated, collaborative and accountable.
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of Inside Sales experience in a medical or technology related field.
- Health (employer covers 80% of premium)/Dental (employer paid)/Vision (employer paid)
- IRA with company matching, no vesting period.
- Paid PTO
- Paid Holidays