CEFALY Technology is looking for a Copywriter who has experience writing for both brand and performance marketing channels. Owning copy initiatives across several platforms, this is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in helping to develop CEFALY’s brand voice, its mission-driven messaging and to educate on its highly-rated migraine relief product. The Copywriter will have strong organization, project management and communication skills. They will understand how to optimize messaging for both online and offline channels, with a heavy focus on digital marketing copy. They will get the customer perspective and how to adapt storytelling. They thrive in fast-paced environments, can effectively deliver simultaneously on multiple projects.
This role will report to the VP of Marketing, offering an opportunity to be part of building a rapidly growing MedTech business. This role is based in Darien, CT.
- Manage copy initiatives for e-commerce emails, website, retail marketing collateral, PR and Influencer collateral, organic and paid social media, product naming and all packaging.
- Support copy strategy for 360 degree marketing campaigns, creating writing that delivers a healthy balance of results and inspired creative work.
- Help to develop copy workflows, owning end-to-end autonomous project management
- Own proofreading and fact-checking process.
- Partner with WebOps/e-commerce to A/B test marketing copy and help build understanding around what drives the best results across platforms.
- Help to evolve brand voice and copy best-practices, building a guide to be shared with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of marketing compliance laws and keep the team on top of new regulations as the advertising and MedTech industries evolve.
- Play a key part of fostering an environment of collaboration, inclusivity, curiosity and creativity across teams.
- 4+ years as a copywriter, with experience working across both brand marketing and performance marketing channels
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills, plus attention to detail
- Experience writing both short and long-form copy
- SEO experience strongly preferred
- Impeccable project management, organization, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across multiple projects.
- Can communicate brand with consistency
- Comfort with data and using it to optimize marketing strategies
- Experience and passion for MedTech and healthcare
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment is preferred
- Eye for accuracy and consistency of writing style
- Ability to work quickly, write cleanly, and take direction according to project requirements.
- Solid understanding of social platforms like Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, etc. and high-level of understanding of paid social/digital content and what makes copy engaging/eye-catching.
- Background in creative development and campaign execution.
Please submit a resume and portfolio for immediate consideration.
About CEFALY Technology
Founded in 2008, CEFALY Technology is transforming the approach to migraine pain relief by offering a drug-free, non-invasive treatment option. Our mission — to solve the persistent problem of migraine through advanced therapeutic innovations.
Our proprietary device, the CEFALY DUAL, is an external Trigeminal Nerve Stimulator (eTNS) device, that works by sending tiny electrical impulses through a self-adhesive electrode placed on the forehead to stimulate the trigeminal nerve, reducing the frequency and intensity of migraine attacks.
In 2020, CEFALY DUAL became the first device of its kind available over-the-counter (OTC) in the United States. To date, CEFALY has treated over 2 billion migraines worldwide, and with OTC clearance, that number is poised for significant growth.