Cefaly is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist. As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist, you will lead the design, build, and execution of marketing campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This role requires someone local in the Darien, CT area.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the WebOps/digital strategist and Marketing team to identify client business needs, mapping their needs to Marketing Cloud solutions, and ultimately executing on the campaigns.
- Participate in consultative discussions with clients and strategist on goals and challenges
- Configure, test and deploy marketing automation campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build out customer lifecycle journeys and email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud including automated and triggered campaigns
- Create personalized, cross-channel customer journeys that deliver exceptional brand experiences across email, mobile, social, web, and more from broad to highly personal 1:1 conversations
- Build, automate and manage every campaign
- Publish content, analyze results, and optimize on an ongoing basis
- Test various campaign elements to drive maximum ROI
- Build, track, and communicate KPIs
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to internal clients
- Estimate effort required to implement proposed solutions
- Build and maintain solution related documentation
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist Requirements:
- 2-4 years of extensive, hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, deploying marketing automation campaigns for real world marketing initiatives
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud data structure and functionality
- Needs to be able to work with configuration, testing and journey development
- Solid understanding of web technologies including HTML, SQL queries and AMPScript, although technical development is outsourced.
About CEFALY Technology
Founded in 2008, CEFALY Technology is transforming the approach to migraine pain relief by offering a drug-free, non-invasive treatment option. Our mission — to solve the persistent problem of migraine through advanced therapeutic innovations.
Our proprietary device, the CEFALY DUAL, is an external Trigeminal Nerve Stimulator (eTNS) device, that works by sending tiny electrical impulses through a self-adhesive electrode placed on the forehead to stimulate the trigeminal nerve, reducing the frequency and intensity of migraine attacks.
In 2020, CEFALY DUAL became the first device of its kind available over-the-counter (OTC) in the United States. To date, CEFALY has treated over 2 billion migraines worldwide, and with OTC clearance, that number is poised for significant growth.