CEFALY Technology: Senior Director Business Development
Cefaly Technology is seeking a highly motivated senior director to develop new business, foster strong client relationships, conduct market research, and execute marketing plans for specific products, services, and business lines. This individual will set the strategy for the sales organization and will work hand in hand with the executive team to optimize revenue generation – from sales to marketing to business partnerships to pricing. The person in this position will observe changes in the marketplace and implement sales and marketing plans accordingly. This individual is also responsible for oversight of pricelists, brand management, website content and the development of collateral materials. The position requires regular and frequent interaction with technical and operational teams. Leads and directs the work of the marketing and sales teams. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The position reports directly to the CEO.
• Oversee the Customer Service and Sales teams
• Identify, develop, and implement near-term and long-term business strategies that provide the business an opportunity to grow revenue and move into new strategic markets
• Participate in business planning activities, to include pipeline reviews, establish BD priorities, collaboration sessions, proposal writing and reviews
• Direct interaction with clients at a high management level, including interpersonal interaction and presentation of information and analyses
• Develop and foster relationships with key strategic partners across the MedTech industry
• Partner with Sr. Director Operations and their operational teams to support overall strategic planning and align activities to achieve the business targets
• Leverage Salesforce to capture all accounts, opportunities, pipeline and market trends.
• Utilize Tableau to provide regular reports to executive team.
• Derive forecasts and quota’s for sales managers
• Identify and participate in relevant trade shows and or other brand awareness initiatives
• Manage sales and marketing team for optimal performance including recruiting, training, and performance reviews
• Facilitate employee development including defining annual goals, objectives within assigned territories and targets, and career development activities
• Maintain and track market intelligence
• Understand pricing and margins to contribute and improve profitability
• Track record of D2C sales overachievement and exceeding targets
• Experience in the MedTech space
• Proven effective listening and communication skills
• Demonstrable business and financial acumen
• Proven cost management and sales productivity experience
• A strategic mindset
• A collaborative approach with the ability to adapt and lead change
• Position may require Covid-19 vaccination
• Travel requirement 30-35%
Position will be remote in Palm Beach County with plans of becoming hybrid when local office is opened.
About CEFALY Technology
Founded in 2008, CEFALY Technology is transforming the approach to migraine pain relief by offering a drug-free, non-invasive treatment option. Our mission — to solve the persistent problem of migraine through advanced therapeutic innovations.
Our proprietary device, the CEFALY DUAL, is an external Trigeminal Nerve Stimulator (eTNS) device, that works by sending tiny electrical impulses through a self-adhesive electrode placed on the forehead to stimulate the trigeminal nerve, reducing the frequency and intensity of migraine attacks.
In 2020, CEFALY DUAL became the first device of its kind available over the counter (OTC) in the United States. To date, CEFALY has treated over 2 billion migraines worldwide, and with OTC clearance, that number is poised for significant growth.