CEFALY Technology is seeking a Web Content Coordinator responsible for creating and updating web pages, working closely with the internal marketing team as well as external partners on website UI, site functionality and SEO tactics.
- Monitor and update our array of websites (e-commerce, blog, educational, etc…) pages when necessary.
- Analyze links and content to make sure the info we provide is accurate and easily understandable.
- Track and improve key benchmarks for website performance (i.e., bounce rate)
- Manage and measure ROI and ad/social/Flash performance via Google Analytics
- Identify new opportunities to expand our website based on business growth and adaptations.
- Develop and launch landing pages associated with ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Test and track the efficacy of custom links.
- Assist with developing and managing a content calendar for the website, including planning, and coordinating content creation, publication, and promotion with the marketing team.
- Review website content, ensuring that it is accurate, engaging, and meets brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as marketing, social media, and product development, to ensure website content is aligned with overall marketing and business goals (i.e., A/B Testing, heatmapping)
- Ensure website content is optimized for search engines (SEO) and is accessible to users with disabilities (ADA compliance).
- Manage website updates and maintenance, ensuring that all content is up-to-date and accurate.
- Manage website content contributors, such as freelance writers and content agencies, to ensure they deliver high-quality content that meets the website's standards.
- Strong understanding of how to work with diverse CMS platforms.
- This position will be based in the Darien CT office.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly organized to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, yet flexible enough to respond quickly to critical issues
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-organizationally.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- 3–5 years of experience in web-content-related roles
- Skill with modern web hosting platforms (WordPress, Squarespace, etc.)
- Knowledge of leading web hosting plug-ins and how they can be applied to our content processes.
- Strong understanding of A/B testing and heatmapping (Crazy Egg, Hotjar, Smartlook, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of SEO practices
- Familiarity with modern web content models (They Ask, You Answer, Direct Response, etc.
- Ability to present technical information in an interesting and compelling manner.
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm
About CEFALY Technology
Based in Belgium with U.S. offices in Darien, Conn., CEFALY Technology manufactures specialized electronics for medical applications. We're the maker of CEFALY, an FDA-cleared, over-the-counter wearable medical device that’s clinically proven to relieve migraine pain and reduce migraine frequency and intensity.
CEFALY provides drug-free migraine relief without a prescription and with minimal side effects. It uses external trigeminal nerve stimulation (e-TNS) to stimulate and desensitize the trigeminal nerve, the primary pathway for migraine pain. To date, CEFALY has treated more than 2 billion migraine attacks worldwide.
Every day, we work to fulfill our mission: to provide innovative, ever-evolving technology that enables people with migraine to take control of their treatment and live happier, healthier lives.