Do you love creating exciting and engaging content to help elevate a brand’s online presence? Are you passionate about telling stories in a uniquely visual way? We are hiring a Social Media Specialist to create content and manage social strategy for CEFALY’s online accounts. This person will spearhead the creative strategy, planning, and execution of content for Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat and Tick Tock, as well as email campaigns and blog. The ideal candidate will be the “voice” of CEFALY, work closely with influencers, and will have a deep understanding of internet culture. This role will report to the VP of Marketing and is located in our Darien, CT office.
Duties and Responsibilities
Social Marketing Strategy
• Lead in the development, implementation and execution of the social marketing plan for CEFALY product offerings to increase our presence and business development opportunities.
• Work with influencers, bloggers, and brand ambassadors to achieve earned media
• Research and test new channels
• Ensure the best possible user experience is achieved by communicating the benefits of the product to the end user through various digital marketing materials
• Respond to questions and comments on all platforms.
• Route inquiries to appropriate internal resources (Sales, Support etc)
• Work with vendors on social media, marketing and advertising campaigns for our brand
• Work with internal departments on product launch marketing efforts
• Conduct and track monthly reporting into ROI, SEO, and KPIs. Provide insights to leadership.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills to carry out a metrics-driven approach to content creation
• Drive editorial planning for Instagram and other platforms
• Write social copy, produce video content, manage day-to-day content creation, publishing, and fan engagement on social sites
• Understand how to create and produce the same piece of content differently for each social platform
• Develop innovative ideas to help increase brand relevance.
• Develop strategies to drive engagement and build community, engaging and interacting with followers
Website- Traffic and Conversion
• Scale traffic to our websites within predetermined ROI
• Use data to scientifically improve conversion
• Understand target markets and customer motivation using demographic and psycho-graphic data
• Analyze Google Analytics website data to build proposals on website improvements and user experience
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
• Minimum of 5 years related working experience in social media/marketing with a preference in a startup environment.
• Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial company
• Demonstrated team player, who is motivated and energetic
• Ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment, in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities and deadlines
• Google Analytics
• Experience with CRM’s (Salesforce a plus) and social listening tools (Sprout Social)
• WordPress CMS experience is a plus
• Knowledge of basic HTML coding