Regional Trainer, Medical Device
CEFALY Technology is seeking a Regional Trainer responsible for conducting “in-service” educational sessions at medical facilities as well as interactive online sessions. Their goal is to train and enable healthcare providers to become well versed in the capabilities and functionality of CEFALY devices so that they may refer patients to our non-invasive treatment for migraine as well as partner with distributor for sales growth.
- Travel on-site to ensure highest caliber of training is provided to healthcare providers
- Develop course material to use during in-service sessions
- Maintain knowledge on the assigned Subject Matter Expert (SME) for CEFALY product lines.
- Proficient in professional training techniques for all types of learners
- Deliver customized onsite training for CEFALY distributers and partners.
- Support and work at trade shows and events as needed.
- Other duties or responsibilities as required
- Partner with distributor for end-to-end sales training
- (Knowledge and experience with speaking to an assortment of specialized healthcare providers and clinicians) Pain Management, Neurology, Polytrauma, Woman’s Health
- Proficient in working with a CRM
- Ability to work in a collaborative effort with Inside Sales Representative & Distributors
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly organized to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, yet flexible enough to respond quickly to critical issues
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-organizationally.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to present technical information in an interesting and compelling manner
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical information
- Have a passion for helping others learn and a commitment to serving as a strong product advocate.
- Ensure information is being conveyed effectively while training.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm
- This position will be remote but will require travel to Headache Centers, VA Facilities and other Medical Offices, Candidate should anticipate travel 75% of their time.
- Candidate must be located near a major transportation hub.
About CEFALY Technology
Based in Belgium with U.S. offices in Darien, Conn., CEFALY Technology manufactures specialized electronics for medical applications. We're the maker of CEFALY, an FDA-cleared, over-the-counter wearable medical device that’s clinically proven to relieve migraine pain and reduce migraine frequency and intensity.
CEFALY provides drug-free migraine relief without a prescription and with minimal side effects. It uses external trigeminal nerve stimulation (e-TNS) to stimulate and desensitize the trigeminal nerve, the primary pathway for migraine pain. To date, CEFALY has treated more than 2 billion migraine attacks worldwide.
Every day, we work to fulfill our mission: to provide innovative, ever-evolving technology that enables people with migraine to take control of their treatment and live happier, healthier lives.